Really. It’s time to clean out that crazy underwear drawer! I find my underwear drawer can often be a disaster and I’m baffled at why I don’t find it easier to just let go of those ancient or nice looking – but oh so uncomfortable panties. Seriously love these tips from Bethenny Frankel. So easy.
Bethenny Frankel has teamed up with Hanes and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition’s resident interior designer, Michael Moloney, to motivate Americans to Clean Out Their Drawers and toss those ragged, worn, and ridiculously out of style undies.
. I love Bethenny’s tips on what to toss. Here they are:
- It is as easy as 1, 2, 3: Cleaning out your drawers doesn’t have to be stressful. Just make three piles: toss, keep, and donate!
- If you have not worn it in a year, you probably never will. If you have bras and underwear that are hanging on by the last threads, it is time to let them go. Let me give you a hint, when the wires are popping out everywhere and it hasn’t fit in three years, it’s time to put it out of its misery, and yours.
- Mornings made easier. Does your morning routine consist of digging through piles of underwear in search of a “decent pair”? If you’re nodding your head yes right now, it sounds like you need to clean out your drawers. The first step of getting organized is simply knowing what you have!
- You have to see it to wear it. Make sure you can see everything in the drawer. There’s no use keeping it, if it’s buried way in the back. If your drawers are looking bare when you’re done, it’s time to go shopping! Replace those old clothes with brand new Hanes, the comfiest innerwear and socks around.
- Donate, donate, donate! Think about all of the items you bought and never wore. Give them to reputable organizations like Goodwill® to help to fund their job training programs that help millions of Americans find jobs each year.