Did you know you can “Bounce” galore BEYOND the Dryer? Read on and enter for a chance to win a year’s supply of Bounce Dryer Sheets!
We heart Bounce. There’s nothing like that fresh smell of a load of laundry just out of the dryer. Bounce has a fabulous reputation for static-control, freshness, and lint/hair repellency for your clothes.
Just writing this post triggers the memory “smell” for me – I think I can almost smell my own load of fresh clean towels coming out of the dryer just from thinking about Bounce dryer sheets!
Bounce just works great in so many ways and really that smell gets me EVERY time.
Here are some ways that people use Bounce to freshen their home – I especially love the Bounce in the trash can tip!
- Tuck a few Bounce sheets in your drawers and closets to help keep them smelling fresh
- Keep a Bounce sheet in the cabinet with your towels for freshness each time you pull out a towel.
- Help make your trash can smell better by placing a Bounce sheet at the bottom between the bag and bin.
- Roll up a Bounce sheet and place it in the middle of the toilet paper roll to help keep things smelling fresh around the toilet.
Enter to win a year’s supply of Bounce Dryer Sheets below by letting me know how your keep your home fresh by July 13th, 2012.
Just fill in the blank below in the comments section:
Another way I keep my house fresh is by _______________ (Note: This does NOT have to be Bounce related, i.e. opening windows, burning candles, etc are great ideas too!)
Tell us the most clever way that you freshen your home in the comments section and you’ll be entered to win a year’s supply of Bounce dryer sheets.
1. Please leave a comment below filling in the above blank – your tip to keeping your home freshby July 13th, 2012.
2. Like ClassyMommy on Facebook here and leave a comment telling me you liked our page
3. Daily comments allowed for additional entries.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by the One2OneNetwork. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.