Are you ready to get out of the cold into the tropical Florida breezes? It’s Disney Transfer Week! For one week only – from Feb. 18th – Feb. 24th, 2013 you can transfer your reservation to Destinations in Florida Travel and take advantage of incredible freebies, just for my ClassyMommy.com & Disneyed.com readers. If you booked your Disney World package with Disney (by phone or online), you can let Destinations in Florida Travel help you with your vacation planning. It is a simple procedure to let Destinations in Florida Travel take over your reservation. You will complete this form – and see all the perks below.When you transfer your reservation, your reservation stays exactly the same. The only change is their agency will be added to your reservation. Then they can then help you plan the rest of your trip with their itinerary planning, dining suggestions and reservations, and local experts (at your beckon call). You also get lots of freebies including:
- MousePerks – Hundreds of crafts, activities sheets, tips, and more created just for our guests. Receive magic in your email box!
- Orlando Magicards – Save hundreds to thousands of dollars on other activities in Orlando including dining, shopping, and recreation
- Disney Theme Park Guide Maps – Learn your way around the parks, before you get there with Disney Theme Park Guide Maps
- Autograph Pictures of Mickey Mouse – Your kids will love the autograph pictures of Mickey Mouse!
- Disney Florist In Room Gift – You choose which Disney Florist gift you prefer. If you have kids, you can choose the personalized Mickey Mouse ears with autograph book and pen (ages 3-9). This gift is delivered to your room at Disney World. This gift is valued up to $208 for 4 children. OR you can choose the Mickey Treat Cooler with Mickey Mouse plush, Mickey clock, snacks, and Mickey Cooler (valued at $75). You pick the in room gift, best for your family!
It is a simple procedure to let Destinations in Florida Travel take over your reservation. You will complete this form. They will contact you to see if you have any additional questions and then email you a transfer form. You will sign the bottom of the transfer form and fax to Disney. It then takes Disney about a week to add them to your reservation. Everything else stays the same on your reservation. Then let the fun begin!Transfer Week is held only one week on Feb. 17-Feb. 23. If you are booked with Disney, now is the time to take advantage of these incredible freebies and service! In order to take advantage of this magical offer, you must have booked your reservation directly with Disney within the last 30 days.