Are you looking for some easy acne treatments for your tween or teen girls? We were recently sent this kit of acne fighting products from Neutrogena and I’m in LOVE with their super easy to use grapefruit scented cleansing face wipes for acne-prone skin. I’m using these daily and I’m noticing a difference in my own blemishes. I’ve also giving them to my almost 9 year old daughter who I’ve noticed is starting to get small blemishes around those classic pores in her nose area. These cleaning wipes are working fantastic on her too! Such an easy treatment option!
Did you know acne actually starts forming under the skin WEEKS before it actually appears on the surface? This is referred to as #UnseenAcne.
Neutrogena has a handful of fantastic cleansers scrubs to help you gently fight your acne before it even reaches the surface of your skin.
Acne takes time to treat and washing your face daily with NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit with MicroClear™ technology can ensure your teen is fighting acne before it reaches the surface. Neutrogena says that patience and consistency is key – so I’m hoping by giving my daughter these easy to use face wipes she’ll be tackling the acne before it reaches the surface of her skin.
Neutrogena Prize package & $50 Gift card giveaway Details
Giveaway ends on October 3rd, 2014 – 1 winner will receive a Neutrogena prize package and a $50 gift card.
Entry details – US Residents only eligibility
1. Leave a comment below by October 3rd, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
2. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an extra entry: I’m hoping to win Neutrogena #UnseenAcne prize pack & $50 gift card from @ClassyMommy
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram
Note: Thanks to Neutrogena for sending us these media samples to facilitate our feature review and for fulfilling our giveaway. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own.