Total inspiration for my little girl to learn to tie her sneakers. Check out these cool, amazing, stylish and totally adorable sneakers.
The New Balance Rainbow 890 v3. Available for grader schoolers, preschoolers, and even infants these running shoes rock. Kenzie is obsessed with how comfortable they feel and how cool they look and I profess that I’m pining for a pair of my own too!
We’re also giving away a pair to one lucky reader!
Everyone notices these shoes and they honestly match all of her outfits given the rainbow style.
Here she is wearing them to school the other day with a sparkly skirt and bright patterned leggings. 1st grade style!
You can read all about the Rainbow 890 v3 sneakers on the New Balance website here. Pricing is $52.99 for grade schoolers, $47.99 for preschoolers, and $36.99 for infants.
New Balance is partnering with Chop Chop magazine to encourage families to “Run the Rainbow/Eat the Rainbow,” to educate readers on the benefits of exercise and healthy eating for the whole family. Launching March 1st, Chop Chop and New Balance will be running a sweepstakes in which entrants have a chance to receive a $400 gift card to their favorite local grocery store, as well as monthly prize packs including a 1-year subscription to Chop Chop magazine and a pair Rainbow 890v3s. Fun!
We’re also giving away 1 pair of Rainbow 890v3 to 1 lucky reader. Entry details below:
1. Leave a comment below by April 15th, 2013.
2. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry: I’m hoping to win the @NewBalance Rainbow Sneakers from @ClassyMommy”
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram.
Note: Thanks to New Balance for sending Kenzie this sample pair to facilitate our feature. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own.