Hooray! I’m so excited to be partnering with Glade® this spring to help promote their new Glade® Expressions™ Collection when their Glade® Expressions™ Happiair Truck hits my home town of Philadelphia April 12th – April 14th. In fact, I’ll be hosting a Twitter party on April 11 to celebrate the new collection!
Glade has introduced the Glade® Expressions™ Collection – four fabulous new scents available in either an oil diffuser or a fragrance mist. During the Twitter party, we’ll be discussing how to create a wonderful ambience in your home for relaxation and for entertaining, using all five senses including smell!
Entertainment journalist Giuliana Rancic has partnered with Glade® as well, and has some great party and home decor ideas we’ll be tweeting about!
Date: April 11th, 2012 – Wednesday night
Where: On Twitter – use the hashtag #Happiair
When: 8:00 PM (EST)
Prizing: We’ll be giving away Glade® prize packages and American Express gift cards!
Feel free to RSVP below for a chance to win a prize package from Glade® Expressions™. The first 10 people to RSVP will automatically win a prize package!
Please join us at the Twitter chat with Glade® on Wednesday April 11th, 2012. Note: No RSVP is required. Just join in the fun and use the hashtag #Happiair to be eligible to win. Prizing eligibility is for U.S residents.
Glade® has introduced four new scents in the Glade® Expressions™ Collection that smell terrific:
Cotton & Italian Mandarin (Fragrance Mist only) – Watery honeydew and pear mixed with leafy greens combine with white jasmine, lily of the valley, sandalwood and soft powdery heliotrope for an earthy and warm vanilla fragrance.
Pineapple & Mangosteen (Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser) – Fresh greens and tropical fruits burst in this enchanting fragrance while an intriguing mix of juicy pineapple and mixed berries combine with passion flower, jasmine, amber, musk and glistening powder for a full-bodied tropical aroma.
Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice (Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser) – Sweet pears, crisp apples, mixed berries and juicy citrus fruits come together with a generous sprinkling of cinnamon, clove and ginger coupled with a dash of vanilla and nutmeg to enhance the warmth of the fragrance.
Lavender & Juniper Berry (Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser) – The sweetness of lavender and bergamot blends with fresh eucalyptus, rose, geranium and jasmine that are enhanced with creamy vanilla, tonka bean and spices joined with hints of sheer musk and warm sandalwood creating a fresh, uplifting scent.
Take the Glade® Home Style Studio to find out which fragrance matches your personality and discover your matching home décor style.
Disclosure: I’ve partnered with Glade® to bring you coverage of the Glade® Expressions™ Happiair Tour and the Home Style Studio app. Although, I will receive compensation and product samples for Glade®, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Please read the giveaway rules and Twitter event giveaway rules here.
Glade®/ClassyMommy.com Twitter Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE TWEET NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY, AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. INTERNET ACCESS AND A TWITTER ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
- ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Glade Expressions Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”), you must (a) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; (b) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and (c) have an active Twitter account and Internet access. Free Internet access is available at many public libraries. A Twitter account can be obtained free of charge at www.Twitter.com. If you choose to tweet using your mobile phone, standard text messaging fees for text messages sent may apply. See your wireless service provider for pricing plan details. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, assigns and agents ofClassyMommy.com (“Sponsor”), S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising or promotion agencies and vendors involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of all such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Twitter.com is not affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Twitter is expressed or implied.
2. TIMING: The Sweepstakes will run:
- Beginning on April 9, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on April 11, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
RSVP: During the Promotion Period, visit www.ClassyMommy and follow the directions to RSVP for the Twitter party taking place on April 11, 2012 at 8:00 p.m, ET. Ten (10) prizes (one prize per person) will be awarded to the first ten (10) eligible RSVP’s received for that day during the Promotion Period. All potential winners will be announced at or about 10 p.m. ET by ClassyMommy. Decisions of judges and Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Twitter Party Drawings: During the Promotion Period on April 11, 2012 between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time, visit www.twitter.com/ClassyMommy and follow the directions to send out a tweet from your Twitter account answering or fulfilling the applicable giveaway question or requirement provided and include @Glade #Happiair in the tweet. Participants must be following the @Glade Twitter account. Five (5) prizes will be awarded during the Promotion Period. Prize winners will be randomly chosen from eligible entries received for that day during the Promotion Period. All potential winners will be announced at or about 10 p.m. ET by @ClassyMommy. Decisions of judges and Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Questions: During the Promotion Period participants must answer a question in order to enter the Sweepstakes and there are no wrong answers for any of the giveaway questions. Sample questions/topics include:
- Do you prefer a fragrance mist or oil diffusers in your home as an air freshener?
- What are your favorite decorating tips?
- How do you use scent to inspire the mood or style of your home decor?
- Glade has introduced four new scents. Check out their FB page and LMK what is your favorite.
- Scents trigger memories & evoke emotion. Where do you get inspiration on scents and decor for your home?
- Name a city the @Glade #Happiair truck is visiting as it travels across the USA.
Limit: Each participant may obtain one (1) entry during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry per day by using multiple accounts, identities, or any other method will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries must be manually key-stroked; use of script, macro automated entry devices or programs to enter or subvert the entry process is prohibited, and all such entries will be void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. All entries, upon submission, become the property of Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, garbled, or inaccurate entries or tweets, all of which will be void.
In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter address submitted at time of participation and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned a Twitter address by Twitter Inc.
4. PRIZES : Prize: Thirteen (13) prize winners during the Promotion Period will each receive one (1) Glade® Expressions™ Fragrance Mist and one (1) Glade® Expressions™ Oil Diffuser. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $13.00. Two (2) winners during the Promotion Period will each receive one American Express gift card with a value of $25 and one (1) Glade® Expressions™ Fragrance Mist and one (1) Glade® Expressions™ Oil Diffuser. Approximate. Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $38. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Total ARV of prizes throughout the Promotion Period is $245.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Potential prize winners will be notified via a direct message to his/her Twitter account and asked to respond with a direct message to Sponsor containing his/her name, address, telephone number, and date of birth. Potential winner must respond within 48 hours of the direct message from @Glade. If a potential winner does not respond by the specified deadline above; he/she is found to be ineligible; he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules; and/or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries for the random drawing at issue. Alternate potential winners must respond within the time stated in the direct message (at least 48 hours will be given to respond) Potential winners may be required to sign, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility and mutually acceptable liability release and publicity release (where permitted by law) within seven (7) days after notice is sent, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of insufficient entries to award all prizes, Sponsor reserves the right to commence additional Promotion Periods. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited to Sponsor.
6. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations (collectively “Rules and Laws”). Except where prohibited by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes permission of such entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use, without notice, permission or further compensation, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including, without limitation, on the Sponsor website, winner’s first name, last name, city and state, photograph, likeness, voice, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, promotion and publicity. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; and all associated entries will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, AND TO NOTIFY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES WHO MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), or if the administration, integrity, fairness, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical difficulties or any event or cause (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. In the event Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prizes for the weekly drawing(s) at issue from among all non-suspect eligible entries for the applicable weekly drawing(s) received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants agree to (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes and (ii) to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims and liability, including injuries, losses or damage of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software, or telephone problems or malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network server, Internet service provider (ISP), cable, satellite website, or other connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, undelivered jumbled, scrambled, garbled or delayed entries or tweets; or other electronic communications; or for any errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind whether caused by computer, network, technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, or human error, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or tweets, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER’S LIST. To obtain the winner’s list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 30, 2012 to: Glade Giveaway, ATTN: A. Hickey, Edelman, 200 E. Randolph, 65 Floor, Chicago, IL, 60601.
10. SPONSOR: Colleen Padilla, @ClassyMommy
Twitter and Twitter.com are the trademarks and service marks of Twitter Inc.