I profess I love trying out al the latest anti-wrinkle beauty products on the market so I was intrigued by L’Oreal’s new Revitalift Miracle Blur finishing cream. It doesn’t promise to get rid of my wrinkles but it works like a charm at filling in those lines, pores, and wrinkles.
The cream itself is thick versus a smooth moisturizer as this is a cream that basically helps fill in all those nasty imperfections we’re all aspiring to hide. I loved using this for the past week. You apply it as the last step in your facial routine (after cleansing and moisturizing but before cover up or your make-up blush). I felt confidant it was creating a smooth look on my face too!
Bonus: SPF 30 Broad Spectrum. With my Irish heritage and legions of family members with skin cancer, I’m always wearing sunscreen so this is a must for me.
Miracle Blur basically covers up and fills in those lines to create an instant smoothing over your skin to hide your flaws. Genius!
Enter to win a package of L’Oreal’s Revitalift Miracle Blur by entering by April 2nd, 2013.
1. Leave a comment below by April 30th, 2013.
2. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry: I’m hoping to win L’Oreal’s Miracle Blur from @ClassyMommy”
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram.
Note: We received this product sample for free to facilitate our post as a part of a Role Mommy campaign. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own.