Win it! I’m a huge fan of Skip Hop’s trendy, modern, and always functional baby gear. Now, designer Jonathan Adler just created a series of cool diaper bag designs for the popular Skip Hop brand. The Jonathan Adler Skip Hop diaper gear is available in both the Light & Luxe diaper bag ($70) and the Pronto ($34) which is basically a carrying case for diapers, wipes, and a diaper pad. This light and luxe bag also has fabulous stroller straps so you can hang your bag on your buggy.
Here’s a photo of the Pronto in the yellow design too.
Enter to win by leaving a comment by April 18th, 2013 – we’re giving away 1 new Skip Hop Diaper Bag designed by Jonathan Adler to 1 lucky winner.
1. Leave a comment below by April 18th, 2013.
2. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry: I’m hoping to win the @SkipHop diaper bag from @ClassyMommy”
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram.
Note: Thanks to Skip Hop for sending us a sample bag to review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own.