Genius! Pyrex introduced a new line of glass storage containers with ultra easy to use snap top lids – Snapware. Even better, the entire set nests together beautifully to save space in my cupboard. The snapware sets include lids with space designed for you to write on each plastic lid with a dry erase marker to help you label leftovers. Half my problem with using leftovers later on is that I often forget when I put food in the fridge….. so I worry about if the food is still safe to eat days later. This new simple idea from Snapware lets me easily LABEL and DATE leftovers. Brilliant! For some reason I’ve never thought of dating things before in my fridge, but I’m now going to make this a habit.
I really like that everything is BPA free and I like using glass as it makes reheating leftovers simple since I know you are not really supposed to reheat anything in the microwave when it’s in a plastic container.
Here’s an official photo of the Snapware. Pricing is more expensive than plastic alternatives at a 4 pack for over $30, but you are getting a more eco-friendly product that you can reuse again and again so the price has it’s merits. The snap and click lids also look like they will do a better job at preventing spillage if you travel with leftovers to work or school. We usually are eating at home for leftovers, but for those on the go this would be a highlight.
Official Info Snapware® Total SolutionTM with Pyrex® glass food storage
- · NEW Snapware Total Solution glass food storage
- · 100% Airtight & Leakproof lids
- · Easy open-and-close four-latch plastic lid
- · Glass container made with Pyrex oven safe glass
- · BPA Free lids
- · Lids feature a Write n’ Erase labeling space
- · Stacking & Nesting lids
- · Limited lifetime warranty
- · Made in the USA
Snapware’s Back to School contest on Facebook through Aug 31st : http://shout.lt/kHPq
Your child’s entire class can win $1,000 worth of school supplies and Snapware products!
Enter to win a set of Snapware from ClassyMommy and ALL YOU Magazine by September 10th, 2013. US Residents only.
1. Leave a comment below by September 1oth, 2013.
2. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry:
I’m hoping to win the Snapware Glass food storage set from @ClassyMommy @AllYou
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram.
Note: We received a free set of Snapware and a copy of ALL YOU magazine so we could test out these new products. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own.