Who else has the travel bug after hibernating all winter? We’ve never visited the British Virgin Islands but I hear they are astounding and totally beautiful. I love my Caribbean waters so hitting up a luxury resort on the BVI is definitely a must do! Check out these Summer Sales in the British Virgin Islands.
This summer, the British Virgin Islands Tourist Board invites travelers to visit and take advantage of some by taking super sales and incredible offers throughout their 60 beautiful islands. Here’s a handful of the options they’re offering right now with some excellent deals if your booking a family vacation. I know on the East Coast, our local “shore” vacations end up costing thousands just to rent a house for the week – our style is honestly to spend that much and instead hit the Caribbean.
Summer Sales in the British Virgin Islands
Learn more about the British Virgin Islands on on the BVI Tourism website.
Private Islands & Luxury Resorts
For a more secluded experience on a private island or luxury resort:
· Bitter End Yacht Club: The Super Saver Family Package is perfect for families and offers 55 percent off a connecting room for children.
· Guana Island: Guests staying seven nights in a Sea View Cottage will receive a bottle of champagne upon arrival, a private castaway beach picnic, two 50-minute massages, a private tour of the organic orchard and round-trip taxi and boat transport from Beef Island airport.
· Peter Island Resort & Spa: Stay four nights, pay for three or stay five nights, pay for four. Whether celebrating a honeymoon or a special getaway, “romance-centric” activities like couples treatment at the world-class spa or a private dinner on the beach, Peter Island is the backdrop to “Once in a Lifetime” FREEdom memories.
· Rosewood Little Dix Bay: Guests can get a complimentary night to have more time and more value in paradise. This means more time snorkeling the gorgeous coral reef, more time enjoying delicious cuisine at three beachfront restaurants and more time to enjoy seven secluded beaches.
Resorts, Hotels & Inns
A resort, hotel or inn experience might be a great budget option for families:
· Anegada Reef Hotel: Stay four nights and get the fifth free in an ocean view room.
· Sea View Hotel: Stay for seven nights and receive the seventh free.
Adventurers can charter a yacht!!!!
· Horizon Yacht Charters: Horizon BVI is offering 10 nights for the price of seven or a 10 percent discount on seven-night charters.
· Necker Belle: Charter Necker Belle for seven nights and pay for just six.
· On Deck Charters: One guest will sail free on any week-long all inclusive charter vacation.
Multigenerational travelers or large groups will prefer the ease and space that a private villa offers.
· Scrub Island Resort & Spa: Buy five nights and get seven with $500 resort credit on villas.