Okay, this is a fun one! I’m beyond THRILLED to be working withCentrum Specialist® PreNatal to host a special Movie screening for the upcoming movie, “What to Expect When Your Expecting” from Lionsgate, at my local movie theater in King of Prussia PA.
To raise awareness about the importance of taking those prenatal vitamins for proper pregnancy nutrition, Centrum Specialist Prenatal has teamed up with Classy Mommy for me to bring 5 winners (2 tickets/winner) to a special showing of this movie. Hooray!
Seriously, doesn’t this movie look HYSTERICAL? I can’t think of a better way to connect with other Moms and Moms to Be than sharing – and in my case commiserating over our pregnancy stories. Pretty much every “Mom to Be” relies on the book “What to Expect When Your Expecting” and I’m so excited to see how they turn this pregnancy bible into a movie. The body changes, the symptoms, and the prep for labor and delivery. This movie is sure to be so much fun to go see with a bunch of girlfriends.
ClassyMommy.com will choose 5 winners and each winner can bring a Guest with them to attend this special screening with me next week on Monday May 14th, 2012 at 7:30 PM at the United Artists Movie Theater in King of Prussia.
Centrum Specialist Prenatal especially wants to connect with “Soon-to-Be” Moms and New Moms so we can shower you with this fun screening of “What to Expect When Your Expecting” plus Centrum Specialist Prenatal goodies too.
1. Please leave a comment below by 2:00 PM EST on Thursday May 10th, 2012 telling me what you expect during your pregnancy or how your past pregnancies lived up to your expectations. (You know all those fun details – symptoms, emotions, crazy cravings for pickles or in my case a need to sustain myself on only grilled cheese and egg sandwiches.)
Additional Entries (please leave an additional comment for each )
Was your pregnancy what you expected? What wacky symptoms did you experience? Or did you just coast through your 9 months with a healthy glow?
I admit the 2nd trimester of both my pregnancies was simply glorious but the 1st and the last for both were certainly NOT glorious! Total nausea and lots of dry heaves for the first 15 weeks ( Yes I’m that person that somehow would never have the relief of throwing up and instead would just dry heave – while driving the car, taking a walk, or well just anytime!) Then come 3rd trimester. Uggh I profess that was sadly all about the constipation and the pre-term labor. We’re talking regular contractions every 3 minutes starting at about 26 weeks. Crazy! The good news was it was just my body’s way to prep for labor instead of true labor that dilated me. Although Kenzie did pop out a good 4 weeks early!
Too much information right? That’s why I know this movie is going to be too hysterical because I suspect all these ladies will be dishing about all those things we think but didn’t always say!
Important note – This giveaway will END at 2:00 PM EST on Thursday May 10th, 2012. This is so we can contact winners ASAP to coordinate our showing on Monday May 14th, 2012 at King of Prussia United Artist Theater. Complete entry rules listed at bottom of this post. If I don’t hear from winners within 12 hours of notifying them, I will need to select another winner given the time table of this specific giveaway & movie screening.
Please leave a comment below by 2:00 PM EST on Thursday May 10th, 2012 to enter to win.
Disclosure: I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by Centrum Specialist® Prenatal multivitamins. I received compensation for this post. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about Centrum Specialist® Prenatal as a product or its effectiveness.
Please keep reading for the full entry rules and official guidelines – all that legal stuff!
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States and DC to enter. Not eligible: employees of selected bloggers posting the giveaways, Ketchum, Wyeth LLC (“sponsor”), and each of their parent, affiliate or related companies (“Sweepstakes Entities”), or their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
- Enter by submitting the required information, specified by the host blogger. Use of automated or scripted programs to submit entries are prohibited.
- Five winners will be randomly selected by the blogger to win two advance screening tickets of the feature film What to Expect When You’re Expecting!; each winner gets two tickets (one for themselves and one for a friend.)
- Host Blogger will choose winners from all eligible entries at random. The winner will be contacted via email by blogger. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, the blogger will select another prize winner. All decisions are final. Winner must respond with a preferred t-shirt size for themselves and their guest (ranging from S-XL maternity size.)
- All winners are requested to wear their t-shirts on the day of the advance screening.
- Odds of winning depend on the number and timing of the entries provided. Failure to respond to prize notification or provide required information may result in forfeiture of the prize and award.
- Except where prohibited, winners agree that the Sweepstakes Entities have the right to use their name, city and town and likeness in any advertising and marketing material, without compensation or any right to review and approve.
- Sponsor: Wyeth LLC, 5 Giralda Farms, Madison, New Jersey, 07940