From the moment we first become parents, we take on that role of protector for our children. There’s nothing like being a Mom and wanting to just keep your baby safe and healthy forever. Sometime things are out of our control and our loved ones have health issues. It can be scary and terrifying. Especially if you don’t have the funds you might need to pay for special health care services your loved one might require.
Did you know that the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation makes huge efforts to help children and families in need??? I think this is AMAZING and it’s something lots of people might not even be aware is available. Basically, they have a grant program that people can apply towards. UHCCF aims to award 20,000 grants by the year 2020. They have already awarded over 13,000 grants!!!! 88.9% of qualified, completed medical grant applications are approved too. INCREDIBLE!
The UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation grants are mainly funded by donations from the public and other organizations, so considering donating today to make help give back and make a difference.
My daughter Kenzie was born 4 weeks early and I can remember worrying so much about her in those early days! It never stops! Luckily, she’s grown to be healthy and strong! However, she’s often the “sickest” healthy person I know as she does get sick a LOT due to having bad asthma and an immune disorder that makes her prone to infections like pneumonia.
Read about some of UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation success stories here.
Luckily we’re able to manage her health care expenses, since this is small stuff in the grand scheme of health problems a child might have, but I can’t imagine how challenging it would be if she had a more severe disease and we were challenged to pay for her medical care. I’m so thankful to hear about this program from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation.
If you have a friend in need, please pass on this info so they can apply for grants!
UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Financial Grants for Kids
Please pass on this info to your friends and family members as they might have a need or know someone special that has a medical need. Grant applications are always being accepted – so please send for consideration.
- Grant awards are retroactive to sixty days prior to the date of application and have an expiration date of approximately one year, unless the funds are exhausted prior to the expiration date. The grant will NOT cover any medical costs outside this date range.
- The applicant must be 16 years old or younger, live in the United States, and receive and pay for care/items in the United States.
- The applicant must be covered by a commercial health insurance plan.
- There is a scale of financial eligibility to qualify for a medical grant. Awards will not be granted to individuals in families whose Adjusted Gross Income exceeds the scale.
- The health care professional is paid directly; exceptions can be made to reimburse the family if adequate documentation is submitted showing the health care professional has been paid.
UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation $50 Amazon gift card Giveaway
1. Leave a comment below by June 30th, 2017 on why you like this program from UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation.
2. Daily Comments as daily entries allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry:
Check out #UHCCF Grants http://bit.ly/2rlfsNs & I hope to win the $50 Amazon #giveaway from @ClassyMommy
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment to let us know you are following.
6. Follow Classy Mommy @ColleenPadilla on Instagram. Leave a comment to let us know you are following.
870 thoughts on “UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Financial Grants for Kids $50 Amazon Gift Card #UHCCF #Giveaway”
I like this program because it helps children.
Subscribed to Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SaraAB87
I follow on instagram : SaraAB87
I would so love to win this one for the kids. Have a nice day.
I subscribe to you on youtube as email@example.com
I like that the program helps families not covered or partially covered by medical insurance
facebook as lisa brown
instagram as https://www.instagram.com/lisalubrown/ – lisa brown
YT as lisa brown https://www.youtube.com/user/FrangiePani
What a great program to help out with medical bills for kids.
follow on youtube – cshell202
follow on Instagram – cshell202
follow on Facebook – Shelly Peterson
I love that they approve 88.9% of qualified, completed medical grant applications.
I follow on youtube as Natalie Yarbrough.
I follow on facebook as Natalie Yarbrough
I follow on instagram @yarbr012
I like that they help pay medical costs for kids who really need it and it is such a good Grant Program to help in such a time of need!
I follow on facebook Name Julie Wood
I follow on youtube as Julie Wood.
I follow on instagram @jewel5888
I like that it helps families in need.
I subscribe to your youtube channel (Mary F)
I follow you on instagram (mami2jcn)
I like you on Facebook (Mary Carmen)
I like this program because it allows families to better afford healthcare.
I follow your youtube channel.
I follow you on instagram(Kellywcu)
I follow your facebook page.
I like this program because health costs are so expensive. Even with insurance, costs have gone up and we all need help!
This is a great cause.
We would love to win this one hope you have a nice holiday weekend.
This is a lovely cause! thanks for the chance to win!