The 2014 Acadia Denali rocks and is a perfect family car. Last week in Florida, we took this sweet ride for a week long demo touring around Florida. Check out our post below to see more of our favorite features in our 2014 Acadia Denali Review and Video Tour. The Acadia Denali from GMC is a luxury crossover vehicle that is ideal for a family like my own that is looking for a high end luxury car but needs the extra space to accommodate lots of passengers.
We were impressed with this excellent family vehicle with an optional 3rd row of seats, dual sunroof, and the heads up hologram display.
I would definitely consider purchasing this vehicle as we own and drive luxury cars, but I’m feeling a need for a 3rd row to accommodate carpools for the kids so I can drive more passengers. My current SUV doesn’t offer the flexibility of a 3rd row so the Acadia Denali would be perfect for me.
2014 Acadia Denali Review and Video
This vehicle drives beautifully and feels like a “car” versus a giant truck on the road.
Visibility was excellent and I found it easy to see out of the vehicle even though this car has an additional 3rd row.
Starting price is $46,825. The model we drove priced out over $50K with the additional bonus features.
Favorite Features in the 2014 Acadia Denali
There are tons of excellent features of the 2014 Acadia Denali. Here are a few highlights:
- Heads Up Hologram Display for the Speedometer. Ultra cool! The speed you drive the car shows up in blue as a hologram in front of the driver as if it is out on the road or glass of your windshield. My husband and I loved this feature.
- Digital Radio, Satellite Radio
- A/C for our seats to keep them cool. I’ve always loved heated seats in winter but have never experienced a cooling seat. We loved this too!
- Technology that lets me sink my iPhone with all my MUSIC in iTunes in it to then display on the Screen in the car. Fabulous!
- USB ports & outlets galore
- Easy to use split 3rd row
- Dual Sunroofs with Sunshades. Awesome!
I’m obsessed with all the extra USB ports and the actually electric outlet in the vehicle. I’m currently driving a 2007 luxury SUV and I don’t have ANY USB ports or Blue Tooth technology in my car. I think it’s time for an upgrade!
The kids obviously love the Captain’s chairs too!
DVD system included – Awesome!
The split style 3rd row is SUPER easy to put up or down as you saw me demonstrate in the video. I love a car where I can handle all the heavy lifting myself as far as putting the seats up or down. These were a cinch!
I loved the white diamond tri-coat paint job. It had a real sparkle in it and looked beautiful.
Note: Thanks to General Motors for providing us this vehicle for our test drive in Florida last week. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own.