Lately I’ve stepped up my beauty game one because of age and two because I wanted to look better. Here are 5 products to get you thru the rest of these winter days and prepare for spring! Check out our 5 Must Have Spring Beauty Supplies
5 Must Have Spring Beauty Supplies
1. Ultra Repair Cream by First Aid Beauty: This line of products was introduced to me by my sister. The stuff is like mousse. Light not greasy and feels amazing. I use it as a moisturizer and also for my children’s eczema. Various products in this line to choose from.
2. M-61 Vitamin C Serum from Blue Mercury: Per my dermatologist’s instruction I ran right out and got a Vitamin C serum to use daily. I apply this everyday after my shower. Goes on nice and not oily. Let dry and apply your favorite moisturizer right over top. Leaves skin soft and glowing. There are many brands to choose from so be conscious of when you’re shopping for one how much you’re getting for the price. An ounce should run about $90. Worth every penny.
3. Rodan & Fields Night Serum: A night serum is a must have and if you can invest in the roller even better. Give your face a roll then apply serum and let the magic happen.
4. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Powder: I use this for an extra little glow. I first put on my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 then apply the bronzer.
5. Clinique Even Better Eyes: You gotta love the Clinique gift, this is where I found their Even Better Eyes. A Savior for my dark circles from lack of sleep. This miracle comes in a small tube with a cooling like applicator to help reduce the puffiness while concealing the darkness without looking like you have anything on. Gives your eyes a brighter look.
Now some of these items can be costly but keep in mind it’s your face and it’s worth the investment.