There’s nothing quite like a forced 1 month break from running (calf injury – again) to get the creative juices flowing. Being sidelined during the peak running season with Fall approaching is basically torture. How to channel all that extra, non-training time on my hands? Well, build a runner’s man-cave, of course.
The shopping list:
- Foam mats (track) $341.61
- Turf $1794.00
- Wall lettering $109.89
- Mounted photos $92.02
- Vinyl wall banner $227.41
- Vinyl wall art runner graphic $28.99
- ASUS VE248H 24″ Back-lit LED Monitor $159.99
- Custom frame $25.15
- Wood $50.13
- Stone paneling $827.04
- 92″ Projector Screen $189.98
- Benq HT 1075 Projector $799.00
- VIZIO E40-C2 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED HDTV $358.00
- IKEA Lack Wall Shelves $34.95
- Peaceful Moments II Carpet (Color Cozy Home) $2695.49
- TOTAL: $7,733.65
9 thoughts on “A runner’s man-cave”
It looks amazing Mike!
I’m speechless. It’s amazing! But, where’s Kenzie’s Rapunzel area and the toys?
This is so cool! Love it! We are finishing out basement now and this gives some inspiration for adding more fun!! Well done.
This is amazing!
This is so awesome! Found the link on Runner’s World, and knew I had to see more! Great job!
What product is the full wall runners banner? Is that a custom vinyl banner? or a adhesive banner? How’d you mount it to the wall?