My hair is my thing. I have been going to the same hairdresser for over ten years, no one touches my hair or color but her! And to try to maintain my hair in between my salon visits, I have 5 favorites from Redken. The wonderful thing about Redken is they literally have something for everyone, curls to blondes, you name there’s a product for it! These are the five products I use regularly:
1. Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo and Conditioner I swear this combo helps prolong my highlights, not to mention it smells amazing. I buy it in the large bottles with the pumps and it last forever. Check out Ulta as they are always having buy two get one free and you can use coupons!
2. Redken Clear Moisture (not shown in the collage photo here) This stuff is perfect as a detangler and is a leave in. I use it on my son’s hair as well. Smells amazing!
3. The Wet Brush This brush is amazing! I got it as a gift and it’s magical. Goes right thru your wet hair. Another thing I use on my son because it doesn’t hurt! Highly recommend it and it comes in an array of color.
4. Redken Tousle Whip #4 This product is great to give you that piecey, tousled look.
5. Redken Hairspray #18 Not only does this hairspray smell amazing it holds even better! Also comes in a travel size, which is an added bonus because there’s no need to be lugging that huge bottle around.