Who else loves Breakfast for dinner? My kids shout for joy when I serve up breakfast for dinner and I love how easy is for Mom to serve! Plus, it’s just as delicious and nutritious of a meal!
Breakfast is our favorite meal of the day – and we NEVER skip breakfast. It’s the essential energy that fuels our day. So on those nights when I’m feeling tired and need to whip up a quick meal, we opt for a breakfast dinner. The kids like this more than any other dinner I think too!
Since this week was National Breakfast Week, what better way to celebrate than eating egg and ham bagel sandwiches?
We used these yummy “Everything” Bagel thins from Thomas. Super savory and I like Bagel thins even more than regular bagels as it is much easier to bite into them and each Bagel Thin is only 110 calories too!
For more breakfast inspiration, Thomas passed on all these excellent breakfast recipe ideas – Enjoy!
Manic Monday: You’re probably lacking sleep and time this morning, so grab something quick & easy yet satisfying & filling. Try peanut butter, bananas and honey topped on a Thomas’ English Muffin.
· Toasty Tuesday: Skip the drive-thru and make something way more delicious instead – a toasty breakfast sandwich of egg, Swiss cheese and turkey bacon on a crispy Thomas’ English Muffin.
· Hump Day Delight: Get out of your midweek slump by making sure your breakfast has both nutrition and flavor. The Southwestern Bagel Thins bagel recipe with avocado, roasted red pepper and salsa is a tasty way to kick start the day!
· Throwback Thursday: Indulge your inner kid and go for the childhood favorite – French toast! Try this tasty recipe with Thomas’ Mini Bagels.
· Friday Funday: Start the weekend on an even sweeter note with a toasted Thomas’ English Muffin topped with hazelnut spread, apple, honey, cinnamon & sugar.
· Slowdown Saturday: It’s the weekend, relax! Take the time to make a truly memorable breakfast with the family, likeCountry Eggs Benedict on Thomas’ English Muffins.
· Sunday Brunch: Can’t decide on if you want breakfast or lunch? Why not both? Whether you’re craving a classic breakfast like sunny side up eggs or a gouda, ham and apple sandwich – Thomas’ English Muffins and Bagels has you covered morning to afternoon and night!
Thanks to Thomas for passing on free product coupons and the above recipes to ClassyMommy.com. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own.