I’m a fan of Dawn Dish soap as we find NOTHING cuts the grease while doing dirty dishes like the power of Dawn. Nothing else ever compares and now Dawn launched a new line called Dawn Destinations. Dawn Destinations combines the grease fighting power of Dawn dish soap with the exotically inspired scents of the Mediterranean, New Zealand and Thailand to make the ordinary dishwashing experience extraordinary.
We tested these out and as expected loved the power of Dawn and found it refreshing to have new scents in our kitchen sink during dish time.
New DAWN DESTINATIONS Scents Now Available
- Mediterranean Lavender
- Thai Dragon Fruit
- New Zealand Springs
DIY Aromatherapy Heating Pad
Since Dawn wants us Mamas to relax, when they sent me their new samples, they also sent instructions on how to make a DIY Aromatherapy heating pillow. AMAZING. So simple and easy. Simply fill a tube sock 3/4 full with rice. Then, add 15-20 drops of your favorite relaxing essential oil. Lavender works beautifully! Next, either sew or tie up the end of your sock. To use, microwave for 30 seconds to warm.
Kenzie and I made this together. Fun!
Enter the DIY Aromotherapy Pillow and DAWN Destinations Giveaway
· A sock
· Aromatherapy neck and shoulder pillow recipe/how-to
· A Bottle of Dawn Destination
· Lavender oil
· $25 iTunes gift card (for spa music)
Entry Details below. Eligibility for US Residents only with US shipping addresses.
1. Leave a comment below by June 30th, 2014
2. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry: I’m hoping to win the #MyDawnSummer prize from @ClassyMommy @DawnDish
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram
Connect with DAWN online via Social Media to learn more
Visit the Dawn website
Tweet with Dawn on Twitter
Like Dawn on Facebook
Note: This post is sponsored by the Double Duty Divas and Dawn. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review and craft. As always, all thoughts opinions are my own.