Party on Mom! These timing saving tips making planning the ultimate football party a cinch no matter where you watch the game — homegate, tailgate or even at the stadium. As the Eagles get ready to take on the Minnesota Vikings this Sunday in Philadelphia, I know all my Eagles fans are making plans on where and when they’ll be watching the game.
Since tickets at the stadium cost a caboodle, this EAGLES loving gang always watches as a family at home. And as a busy Mom with 2 active kids juggling sports schedules and work, I love to find SIMPLE easy ways to make game time a party atmosphere while still keeping it fun and exciting for my guests.
This week I’m so excited to go on The Q, a new show on Fox in Philly and giveaway this fun Eagles game time package from P&G at Walmart .We’re also giving away a $25 Walmart gift card to one lucky Classy Mommy Reader!
How to Save Time When Hosting a Football Party
Party on Mom! You know I’m all about keeping things SEAMLESS and EASY when it comes to entertaining. And you know we’re always wearing our Eagles Fashions for the game time too!
1. A trip to Walmart is always in my game plan to get all my party supplies –I always run to my local Walmart to stock up on all the essentials – food for apps and desserts, paper products for the Eagles, and of course all those items that help me keep the house clean with little effort. We all know it’s important to have plenty of Bounty cause you know the kids are gonna make a mess! Not to mention when you’re eating Nachos just when a Touchdown or big play happens and you make a mess!
2. Create a Festive Atmosphere
Stock up on your Eagles themed paper products to create a festive atmosphere. So cute right? Napkins and Cocktail plates for the win -and so easy for Mom.
Let the kids help with easy to make appetizers like Nachos — Hello just sprinkle the cheese on the Chips and everyone can enjoy the ooey gooey mess 5 minutes later!
Football crafts and letting kids decorate brownies to look like mini footballs “aka Quarterback Brownie Bites” are a fantastic way to involve the kiddos in the process and let them amp up the volume of your party!
3. Good Food that’s EASY – Hello Crock Pot!
For appetizers, we love Nachos since we can whip them together in under 5 minutes, but when it comes to dinner things can get more complicated unless you PLAN to keep it simple. When it comes to dinner plans we’re all about the Crock Pot on Sundays for Game Time parties so we can make Chili or Chicken Tacos. This why I can cook my main entree without lifting a muscle and my guests can have a warm meal whenever they choose without me needing to spend my entire time entertaining in the kitchen! I am obsessed with the crock pot as it does all the work for me!
$25 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway Entry Details
1. Leave a comment below by October 31st, 2016
2. Daily Comments as daily entries allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry:
” I’m hoping to win #PartyonMom $25 @Walmart Gift card from @ClassyMommy to help me host the perfect football party ”
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment to let us know you are following.
6. Follow Classy Mommy @ColleenPadilla on Instagram. Leave a comment to let us know you are following.
This post is sponsored by P&G at Walmart. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own.