Lego friends and those visiting Legoland Florida this Fall will be excited to see the scoop about Halloween festivities now happening this season. We’ve got all the Halloween at Legoland Florida Brick or Treat Dates and Details below.
Official Halloween at Legoland Florida Brick or Treat Dates and Details
Offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, plus new Friday dates on Oct. 23 and 30, Brick or Treat features whimsical Halloween activities for kids throughout LEGOLAND Florida theme park. Highlights include:
- The “Everything is Awesome Costume Contest” inside the Wells Fargo 4D Theater in Fun Town
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters, including the Mad Scientist and Frank N. Stein – new this year!
- Trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail for children 12 and under.
- A scavenger hunt in Miniland USA that offers a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick – with a new design released each weekend!
- The popular – and delicious – Granny’s Apple Fries with a special pumpkin spice flavor – new this year!
- Vladimir’s Castle takeover in LEGO Kingdoms – new this year!
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and a stunning, 13-foot-long “Vampyre Hearse” made of thousands of LEGO bricks – new this year!
Each event date will conclude with a dazzling, pirate-themed fireworks show in the skies above Lake Eloise. Complimentary 3-D glasses add a special LEGO twist to the colorful spectacle.
Full details, park hours, and pricing info can be found here: http://florida.legoland.com/
2015 Brick or Treat Dates at Legoland Florida
- October 3-4 (Saturday & Sunday)
- October 10-11 (Saturday & Sunday)
- October 17-18 (Saturday & Sunday)
- October 23-25 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- October 30-31 (Friday & Saturday)