I first fell in love with Hard Candy cosmetics last spring. They are classy, affordable and super functional. This fall your can freshen up your beauty routine with seasonal eye shadows to make your eyes really pop. I’m loving the Hard Candy Eye Shadow cosmetics kit that comes complete with a mirror all for only $6.
Hard Candy beauty supplies are sold exclusively at Walmart . I love their entire line of affordable quality make up. They have all kinds of trendy brilliant shades at prices I can afford so I’m able to buy a handful of shades to really experiment with the look that works best for me.
Eye Shadow Video Tutorial
Check out our video tutorial to see how to apply 4 shades of eye shadows this Fall season to make your eyes really pop. Don’t forget the pop of shimmer !
Eye Shadow Application Tips
1. Blend. Blend. Blend. You can never blend enough. Really. Just blend again even after you think you are done.
2. Use a long brush to apply your eye shadow – not the kind that comes free with eye shadow palettes.
3. Use a dark shade on the crease of your eyes to make them pop and then blend this in well.
4. Use a shimmer top coat for sparkle
5. Use a drop of light pink or mauve in the center of your eyelids, after your done your application to make your pupils really pop.