Ready to get SLIMED? Check out our Video How to Make Homemade Slime Recipe details below. This homemade slime is so easy to make you make it in 3 minutes with just 3 ingredients!
My kids had a BLAST making this homemade slime. It was ultra easy to make so they were able to participate in every step of the process and even better the final product provides tons of ooey gooey slimalicious fun!
I’m extra obsessed with this idea of people still getting slimed on TV since I myself got to experience getting slimed live when I was on the game show DOUBLE DARE as a kid. This definitely takes the cake for my all time favorite “SLIME MOMENT” EVER!!!!!!
How to Make Homemade Slime Recipe Video
Tune in tomorrow to the Kid’s Choice Awards airing on Saturday March 28th on Nickelodeon. To celebrate the Kids’ Choice Awards, the kids and I toyed around in the kitchen experimenting to make our very own Slime.
How to Make Homemade Slime Recipe Instructions
Ingredients: Liquid Starch, Water, Clear Elmer’s Glue.
Optional: Add glitter or food coloring drops to make your slime festive. If you can’t find clear glue, you can use traditional Elmer’s white glue, but we find the clear glue looks the coolest! I picked up all our ingredients at our local Walmart.
Directions: Super easy! Honestly you can make this in about 3 minutes!
1. Combine 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup clear glue in a bowl. Stir with a spoon or craft style popsicle stick.
2. Add food coloring and or glitter/confetti at this stage of the recipe to your water/glue mixture. We used 4-6 drops of Blue food coloring for this slime shown in our video.
3. Measure out 1/2 cup Liquid Starch (I used the StaFlo brand) and place in a separate bowl.
4. Add your glue and water mixture that is now “colored” SLOWLY to your liquid starch. Almost immediately this will turn into a slime. Stir during the entire time you are adding your glue/water mixture.
5. You can play with it immediately or wait about 1 hour and it will be PERFECT! Leave uncovered overnight and come back the next day for even more fun and slime activity.
Walmart is sending one family of four to Los Angeles to attend the Kids’ Choice Awards and see the live action awesome awards show! Be sure to tune in to the show on March 28th!