Move over Eloise! For young guests staying at The Plaza Hotel in New York City, knights in training can now book a specially themed room with a “Knights of The Plaza” package. This package will make a dream “urban” vacation for families looking for the ultimate New York City experience with their children.
The suite features a round bed within a unique circle-shaped bedroom overlooking 5th Avenue. How awesome does that sound? Take a peek:
The 23-foot exposed brick cathedral ceiling exemplifies medieval architecture, giving the bedroom the authentic feeling of spending the night in a real life siege tower. The living room features The Plaza’s very own coat of arms, as well as medieval art that bring the time period to life.
Here’s the scoop on the pricing of this package and all the perks. There are a TON and this would seriously be a dream New York City vacation for a young family with either boys or girls. My 4 year old son would die for this experience as would my 6 year old daughter! And to be honest, this Mama would love it too!
The “Knights of The Plaza” package includes the following
- A night in the signature Tower Suite
- The Tower Suite Royal Welcome amenity
- A Picnic Lunch at Belvedere Castle in Central Park
- A Welcome Gift Bag including:
- Knights at The Plaza pin
- $100 Gift Card to FAO Schwarz
- The Knight at Dawn hardcover book of the Magic Tree House Series
- The Sword in the Stone Disney Classic DVD
- The Plaza Boutique ‘Prince’ or “Princess” robe
- The Plaza disposable Camera
*Rates start at $1,345. The Tower Suite includes all the above ‘welcome items.’ An extra set of components is available for an additional $400. The Plaza’s Family Ambassador will assist in all bookings of the Tower Suite. The Family Ambassador can be contacted directly at 212.546.5219 and ThePlazaFamilyAmbassador@