Did you know that Campbell’s® Condensed Chicken Noodle soup 80th is celebrating it’s 80th Birthday this year?
I sure can’t imagine life with out our beloved Chicken Noodle soup – especially during these frigid cold winter days.
What’s the Soup? Fun Stats about Soup
In honor of January being National Soup Month, here’s some souptastic stats, facts, and trivia about soup.
- Frank Sinatra always asked for chicken and rice soup to be available to him in his dressing rooms before he went on stage.
- It has been noted that pop-art artist, Andy Warhol, found the inspiration to paint his “Campbell’s Soup Cans” series because that’s what he had for lunch every day for 20 years.
- Soup can be dated back to about 6000 B.C. and was first made of hippopotamus.
- Each can of Campbell’s Chicken Noodle soup contains 32 feet of noodles.
- Today, Chicken Noodle is the top-selling soup for Campbell, with sales of more than 250 million cans (or 1.5 million miles of noodles) a year.
Fabulous Resource for Soup Recipes
From Taco Soup to Spaghetti Soup, thanks to Campbell’s Condensed Soups and the @WisestKid, here’s a fabulous resource to get creative with your soup cooking.
Check out these recipe options to Sip, Slurp or Spoon Soups.
For more inspiration, check out the Campbell’s Soup Company Condensed Soup Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/campbellscondensedsoup.
For more great and simple recipe ideas, visit Campbell’s Kitchen online here.
Note: I’m a Campbell’s Soup Wisest Kids ambassador and have been compensated for my time by Campbell’s soup company. All thought and opinions are my own.
1 thought on “Let’s Celebrate National Soup Month with Souptastic Statistics! #AskWisestKid”
Your style is unique compared to other people I’ve read stuff from.
Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
I will just bookmark this page.