If your looking for something chocolatey, festive and really easy for St. Patrick’s Day, we’ve got you covered. Be inspired by our Mint Oreo Brownies and Green Fluff Icing Recipe that is PERFECTLY GREEN and Delicious for St. Patrick’s Day. I absolutely love spicing up brownies for all types of occasions. It’s the best foundation for a crowd pleaser. Check out our St. Patrick’s Day Mint Oreo Brownies and Green Fluff Icing Recipe. These taste divine and are styling in green just in time for March 17th. Your little leprechauns will devour them in an instant!
Trust me, these Mint Oreo Brownies with Fluff icing… are not one to miss!
St. Patrick’s Day Mint Oreo Brownies and Green Fluff Icing Recipe
Growing up, we always had fluff in the cabinet.. and I have found, it makes a perfect icing. Pair with a little green food coloring, you’ve got yourself an epic St. Patrick’s Day treat!
Ingredients: What You Need for the Recipe
- (1) box of brownie mix – or homemade
- (1) jar of marshmallow fluff
- green food flooring
- mint oreo’s ( crushed )
- Bake brownies according to directions, allow to cool.
- Mix together the jar of marshmallow fluff, and about 10-15 drops of green food coloring. Mix well and set aside.
- Once your brownies have cooled down, pour marshmallow icing over brownies and spread out until fully covered.
- Top with crushed mint oreos!
Delicious! They didn’t stand a chance in my kitchen. Have fun making these with your little leprechauns!