Pumpkins galore! Here’s the inside scoop on Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Photos and Fun. If your a Disney fan, add visiting the Disney parks in September through October to your must do vacation bucket list so you can experience the Magic Kingdom during the Halloween season. My Disney Kids loved their 1st ever Halloween party at Disney and so did Mom and Dad.
I’ve heard friends and relatives RAVE about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party event so we were so excited to finally align our travel plans with the Halloween season.
I promise you’ll adore the festive pumpkins and Halloween decor! And you’ll be able to buy tickets to attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party which is an absolute MUST DO for families or any guest. This special event has a stellar Disney Halloween parade that is only available during the party, trick or treating in the park and much shorter wait times for rides as the number of guests who can attend the party is limited which means basically hardly any wait for your rides.
Can you tell we had a great time? Look at my daughter’s face watching the parade…. She was certainly mesmerized and captivated by the magic!
Up until our recent visit to Disney earlier this month, I had never visited during September or October during the Halloween celebrations in the parks. They are beautiful and I absolute love seeing everything spiffed out for Halloween – from the special bakery treats to the Halloween balloons to the pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns spread throughout the park.
Awesome Reasons to Attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- AMAZING Halloween parade with all the Disney characters decked out in their Halloween garb with fabulous spooky floats
- The Headless Horseman Kicks off the parade…… Brilliant!
- Everyone dresses up – from age 2-92. The costumes you’ll see are some of the best I’ve ever seen in my life. People seriously go ALL OUT. Love it!
- A cheaper park ticket that allows entry to the park as early as 4:00 PM until closing time (usually 12:00 AM or 1:00 AM!)
- Super short lines for rides. Yes, we rode Space Mountain 3x in a row with ZERO wait time. Woohoo!
- Trick or treating in the park.
- Top the night off with Hallowishes – Disney’s spectacular Halloween themed fireworks show created just for guests attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Photos from Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
The parade was our absolute favorite part of the evening along with having zero lines for our rides.
Wherever you see these glowing pumpkins, you and/or your children know there is a Trick or Treat stop. So fun!
Check out the costumes and makeup on the gang from the Haunted Mansion who joined in the parade.
Note: Thanks to Disney for providing our family complimentary tickets to attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own. We had an absolute blast and would have paid for these tickets in a heart beat. We highly recommend these special Disney Holiday party events and think they are a real value for families.