National Geographic Kids Weird But True Giveaway @NGKids #WeirdButTrue #WBTWednesday #NGKids
Are you fans of the Weird But True! series? We’re hosting a mega National Geographic Kids Weird But True Giveaway! My son is obsessed with National Geographic Kids Weird But True! series and he has shared his love with the rest of our family so now we’re crazy about Weird But True books and facts too! Weird But True! books nab kids’ attention and get them reading. All the stats and facts are absolutely awesome, silly, cool, interesting and just plain fun!
Like for instance did you know that 99% of people can’t lick their elbows — but 90% of people who read that fact will try! Ha!
The National Geographic Kids Weird But True App
Did you know there’s a Nat Geo Weird but True app too? Download the National Geographic Kids Weird But True! app here.
Weird But True Giveaway Entry Details
NationalGeographic Kids Weird But True! Mega Prize Pack for 1 winner. Eligibility is for US Residents and mailing addresses only age 18+.
Our Weird but True prize package contains the following items:
THIRTEEN books and a tote bag (ARV $130)
Weird But True! books 1-10
Weird But True! Know-It-All Greek Mythology
Weird But True! Cool and Crazy Sticker Doodle Book
Weird But True! Christmas
Weird But True! tote bag
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment below by November 10th, 2018.
2. Daily Comments as daily entries allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry:
I’m hoping to win the @NGKids #WeirdButTrue Mega prize pack #giveaway from @ClassyMommy
More Scoop about the Weird But True Books in our Giveaway
* Weird But True! 10 (ages 8-12, $8.99) is the latest release in the main Weird But True! series and books 1-9 has been refreshed and expanded to include 50 MORE facts than the original releases (that’s 350 facts per book if you are counting!)! Did you know that ears are self-cleaning, or that itching is contagious? It’s all totally weird … but true! Each of the ten books of this main seriescontains 350 surprising and amazing facts about topics like science, space, weather, geography, food, pop culture, and just about everything else under the sun, presented with fascinating photos and illustrations.
* Weird But True! Know-It-All Greek Mythology (ages 8-12, $12.99) – The newest in the WBT book family, WBT Know-It-All focuses on a specific topics structured into profiles. Weird But True! Know-It-All Greek Mythology includes everything kids need to know about all their favorite Greek gods, heroes, monsters, quests, muses, and famous philosophers. From who gave mankind fire to famous fatal flaws to who stood guard at the Underworld, this book includes all the iconic Greek myths and key characters — and then goes one wonderfully weird step beyond.
* Weird But True! Cool and Crazy Sticker Doodle Book (ages 8-12, $12.99) – Get ready for even more DO-IT-YOURSELF weirdness in the latest Weird But True! Sticker Doodle title. With each turn of the page kids learn new information and get to try new wacky activities, from doodling prompts to crosswords, mazes to picture puzzles. This book unleashes kids’ creativity in a uniquely Nat Geo Kids way.Discover amazing weird facts and then doodle, draw, or color away right on the page. Did you know that some American soldiers once rode camels instead of horses? Draw some other unexpected animal mounts! Did you know that some ice-cream trucks serve scoops just for dogs? Create some other gourmet masterpieces for your canine companion. Enhance your wacky masterpieces with 150 fun stickers included in the book. Let your kids’ creativity run wild for hours on end in this perfect boredom-buster for rainy days, car rides, or any time. * Weird But True! Christmas ages (8-12, $8.99) – A bit different than the main Weird But True! series, this title is focused on one theme — spreading holiday cheer with festive far-out facts about Christmas! Makes a terrific stocking stuffer.
Note: Thanks to National Geographic Kids for providing copies of these books to our prize winner and sending us samples to facilitate our featured review.