In the Digital Age when our children truly need to be online as a part of daily life for school, education, and even for entertainment, how can we keep our children safe but also enabled to do what they need to do online? Net Nanny lets parents keep a watchful eye on kids behavior and blocks out content that is inappropriate. Woohoo! Check out the scoop below on how Net Nanny Keeps Kids and Tweens Safe Online.
Think about this for a just a minute……
Did you know that 82% of children are exposed to inappropriate content before age 11 and 43% of teens were victims of cyberbullying in the past year?
- Over 50% off kids, between the age of 10-17, have posted risky comments or photos online
- 8 out of 10 teens had friends who tempted them to share inappropriate content of pictures on social media
Scary stuff right?
Net Nanny Keeps Kids and Tweens Safe Online
Net Nanny Family Protection Pass
5 Devices, Any Platform: Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
Awesome right???? Check out NetNanny.com to see what plan of all that they offer work best for your budget and situation as far as how many devices or computers you might need the software protection for your family.
And be sure to check out NetNanny.com to visit their blog for lots of thoughtful articles on how we can protect our children and teens while they spend time on the internet.
Official Info on How Net Nanny Works
I love this concise explanation below on exactly how Net Nanny works. This genius software you can install on your devices – either iOS or Android and even your Mac or PC lets parents allow their kids and tweens to use the interent with confidence that they will be safe given Net Nanny can block unsafe content. It will even mask naughty words but keep your kids surfing whatever site they happen upon.
Net Nanny’s award-winning technology filters, monitors, and blocks unsafe materials while allowing kids access to the Internet. And unlike other parental controls that simply block a list of web sites, Net Nanny’s dynamic filter scans and analyzes each web site to determine if it is appropriate for your child, based on your unique customization. It can even mask profanity but let the site pass, ensuring kids are protected while they navigate the Internet.
Net Nanny Features
• Internet filtering software with pre-defined age based settings and unlimited customization options
• Blocking or Allowing Specific Websites
• Time limits and schedules for Internet use
• Profanity masking to limit exposure to unwanted language
• Safe search enforcement
• Alerts to know when websites are blocked, when children request additional access or time and summary reports to review online activity.
• Remote Cloud-based Parent Console to see reports and make changes to settings.
• Nanny Social protect kids from online threats and monitors activities related to “friends,” cyberbullying, predators, privacy concerns, and reputation-damaging
pictures or videos.
Stats Show Why Families Need Net Nanny for Kids
The team at Net Nanny shared lots of scary stats with us and a LifeLock survey showed that 75% of Teens Share Too Much Personal Data when online as they don’t realize it can make them vulnerable.
Did you know?
- Most kids are first exposed to porn at less than 11 years of age?
- An unsolicited image is the beginning of a long battle with porn addiction?
- 1 in 5 children ages 10-17 have been approached for sex online?
- 57% of kids have accidentally accessed inappropriate material online?
- 75% of these young people do not tell their parents about these incidents?
- The porn industry is now the 7th largest industry in the U.S.?
- Unprotected Internet access can lead to identity theft, cyberbullying, and social network dangers?
Net Nanny FREE TRIAL Coupon Code
Interested in testing out Net Nanny for your family???? Then you’ll love to test out this Net Nanny FREE 14 Day Trial offer they created especially for our readers. Just log in here via this link: https://www.netnanny.com/mom/
Note: This post is sponsored. All thought and opinions are my own.