Tips: Don’t press the on button until that toothbrush is in your mouth – or else you toothpaste might splatter as this bugger does vibrate and pulsate. Also, you can always brush with it turned off during your cleaning to reach sensitive areas or your tongue which might not appreciate the pulsations 🙂
Size: I’d compare it to an ordinary toothbrush and it’s available at Walmart and Walmart.com for only $49. Quite a deal for an electric toothbrush. You can also buy replacement bristles/heads, and the colors on your existing head will fade to alert you it’s time for a replacement.
And yes, as I say in my video I can attest that this toothbrush gives a DEEP CLEAN to my teeth. The first few days I used it, my gums and/or teeth did indeed bleed which to me was an indication that I was removing that plaque deep between my teeth and gums that my ordinary toothbrush had been missing since my last teeth cleaning at the Dentist’s office.
Now that I’ve been using this new brush for a week I’m not having any additional bleeding so let’s hope I’m getting rid of all that nasty plaque and I’m hopefully preventing cavities.
Here’s the toothbrush in my bathroom charging up.
More official scoop on the Oral B Deep Sweep:
- Removes up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- Triple cleaning action technology includes:
- Dynamic side-to-side bristles to sweep away plaque
- A moving power tip to penetrate hard-to-reach areas
- Stationary bristles that polish tooth surface
- $15 Mail-in-rebate available on Walmart.com beginning 1/24/13.
- Endorsed by celebrity dentist, Dr. Levine.
As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I’ve received product samples and compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.