Overall highlights for the Panasonic Jet Force vacuum review: lightweight, strong suction, and affordable at $149.
I wish I could find a magical way to clean up all those crumbs littering my kitchen, but until then, I’ll be continually relying on the latest vacuums to help me get the job done. Our latest vacuum test was for the Panasonic Jet Force vacuum and I thought this compared very well to our Dyson products as far as suction and being lightweight which was great as this device is only $149 so basically half the price of other comparable vacuums on the market.
Highlights and positives about the Panasonic Jet Force Vacuum
I noted these great features during our test run on my kitchen floor. Take a peek at our photos for an in depth look at the vacuum.
- – Lightweight and manageable. (I can carry this up and downstairs if need be!)
- -Good suction
- – ability to use this on my hardwood floors and my carpets is fabulous. You do this with the slide of a button on the base of the vacuum.
- -Long cord length of 24 feet that easily lets me vacuum across an entire room. Equally important – the cord automatically is stored inside the vacuum with the click of a button. Hooray as this does not require any wrapping of long cords from me!
- – Ability to wash the bagless canister with all the yucky dust! Yeah!
- – Price of $149 is a huge value and inexpensive in my book compared to the steep price of Dyson products.
You can see the full product specs for the Panasonic Jet Force vacuum here.
Disclosure: We received a free vacuum from Pansonic from Mom Central as part of their blog tour review program. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.