Are your kids online yet? Mine are getting online more and more and my own 9 year old even has her own blog so she’s developing her own social media footprint too. I love that we are beginning her online journey together, but I know that both Kenzie and Kyle will be out there in the big “online” world ALONE most the time especially as the years go on.
So how do we keep our children safe online??? Say Hello to Net Nanny! Literally Net Nanny is software for your computer that is essentially like a Nanny on the computer keeping the kids safe in the background.
Net Nanny offers parental control software to protects your family against pornography, online predators, cyberbullying, and more to keep your children safe while they are online.
Scary Stats That Show Why Families Need Net Nanny
Chatting with the rep at Mom Mixer for Net Nanny I learned some scary stuff about what kids are accidentally stumbling upon while being online. Yikes!!!!!!
Did you know?
- Most kids are first exposed to porn at less than 11 years of age?
- An unsolicited image is the beginning of a long battle with porn addiction?
- 1 in 5 children ages 10-17 have been approached for sex online?
- 57% of kids have accidentally accessed inappropriate material online?
- 75% of these young people do not tell their parents about these incidents?
- The porn industry is now the 7th largest industry in the U.S.?
- Unprotected Internet access can lead to identity theft, cyberbullying, and social network dangers?
Net Nanny Coupon Code
Since Net Nanny was at Mom Mixer, we’ve got a special 20% off coupon code. Hooray!
For a discount on any license, please use the coupon code: mixer2015
How Does Net Nanny Work?
Net Nanny uses proprietary technology that includes:
- Dynamic content filtering: Offensive material is removed according to your settings
- Parental controls: Set access by specific keywords, games, and websites according to each user.
- Get email alerts: Have emails sent to you when your child visits inappropriate sites.
- Monitor Social Media: You can monitor your child’s posts and chats on Facebook.
Net Nanny Pricing
It costs $ 39.99 for one Net Nanny license but they currently have a special for the Family Protection Pass – $59.99 to get 5 licenses so this works excellent if you have multiple devices in your home like most of us nowadays!
Learn more about Net Nanny here: https://www.netnanny.com/
Net Nanny was a sponsor of this month’s Mom Mixer in Philadelphia where our guests were able to learn about Net Nanny and many other new products and brands. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.