After baking dozens of cookies from Thanksgiving to Christmas, come New Year’s Eve, I’m ready for something different when it comes to serving a sweet treat. This simple 3 Ingredient Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe is the EASIEST recipe ever. We’re talking under 5 mins of prep and virtually no mess when it comes to clean up too. If your hosting guests for a New Year’s fete or any kind of party post Christmas Day, this Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe will be a hit and guests will be asking how did you make a homemade fudge???? You won’t believe how it easy it is!
Simple 3 Ingredient Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Just like we said, it’s only 3 ingredients. Just pick up the following at your local Walmart:
1 Dozen Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (regular size)
1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 single can of Eagle Brand condensed Milk
1. Line 8×8 square pan with tin foil (any smaller sized brownie baking pan or glass dish will work fine). This makes for easy removal of the fudge from the pan!
2. Next line the pan with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
3. In the microwave or on the stove, melt together 2 cups of chocolate chips with 1 can of condensed milk.
4. Pour your chocolate mixture over your Peanut Butter Cups.
5. Drop some additional chopped up peanut butter cups in a thin layer on top of your pan.
6. Chill in the Fridge for at least 2+ hours before serving.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge keeps well and stays very fresh in the refrigerator so you can make this days in advance before serving too. Just chop it up and store it in a tupperware container and keep it chilled. It tastes VERY rich so definitely chop and serve in tiny small pieces for the most enjoyment.
Happy New Year!
1 thought on “Simple 3 Ingredient Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe”
Have to make these