Did you know that UnitedHealthcare has a special foundation to provide grants to help with children’s medical costs not covered or not fully covered by insurance???? This program is simply AMAZING and we want to spread the word about the GOOD they are doing. Help us spread the word and you’ll be entered to win a $50 Amazon Gift card. Entry details and info on how you can help us share this important message are below.
Medical problems – large and small – can cost all kinds of funds that are difficult for all everyday families. Even things as simple as speech or occupational therapy or asthma treatments and issues can cause a struggle.
From the day we become parents, there’s nothing more than we want as a healthy child. My daughter was born 4 weeks early and I think I’ve been worrying about her health in some way shape or another for the past decade! There’s nothing worse than the thought that we can’t provide our children the care they might need so it’s wonderful to see UHCCF is available to help with grants to cover some of those extras that insurance might not be able to handle.
More About UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation just awarded their 20,000th grant and are now aiming to give 30,000 additional grants! Apply for a grant or donate at https://www.uhccf.org
How To Apply for UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation Medical Grants
Please pass on this info to your friends and family members as they might have a need or know someone special that has a medical need. Grant applications are always being accepted – so please send for consideration.
- The applicant must be 16 years old or younger, live in the United States, and receive and pay for care/items in the United States.
- The applicant must be covered by a commercial health insurance plan.
- There is a scale of financial eligibility to qualify for a medical grant. Awards will not be granted to individuals in families whose Adjusted Gross Income exceeds the scale.
UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation $50 Amazon gift card Giveaway
1. Leave a comment below by November 8th, 2019 on why you like this program from UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation.
2. Daily Comments as daily entries allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry to help us SPREAD the word about these amazing grants from UHCCF:
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment to let us know you are following.
6. Follow Classy Mommy @ColleenPadilla on Instagram. Leave a comment to let us know you are following.