Partnering with a company that uses social media for social good feels great. I’m loving this Give a Minute, Help Make-A-Wish campaign happening right now with Straight Talk. They’ve created the EASIEST ways for you to help them raise up to $1 million for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Trigger a $1 Donation from Straight Talk to Make-A-Wish
Basically, if you do any of the following this September, you’ll trigger a $1 donation from Straight Talk to Make-A-Wish:
1. By visiting a participating Walmart store and attending a one-minute Straight Talk product
demo any Saturday during September
3. By sharing Wish Story videos posted to Straight Talk’s Facebook or Twitter channel
How easy is that?
So, this weekend, if you are popping by Walmart to pick up groceries or snacks for your kid’s soccer game, take just one minute to attend a Straight Talk product demo. And I promise if you haven’t heard about Straight Talk yet, you’ll LOVE this super value cell phone plan – they have a no-contract plan that is only $45 per month with unlimited talk, text, and data. AWESOME!
If you don’t have time to go to Walmart, Straight Talk still makes it really easy for you to virtually share Wish Story videos to your Facebook or Twitter feeds straight from StraightTalkWish.com.
The moving videos are worth a watch. Let’s help these inspiring kids achieve their wishes.
Each share will trigger a $1 donation from Straight Talk to Make-A-Wish.
Straight Talk’s Give a Minute, Help Make-A-Wish Giveaway Entry Details
Help Straight Talk Wireless spread the word and you could win a special prize pack full of goodies for families on-the-go! 1 winner will be chosen to receive a Straight Talk prize package, ARV $90.
Eligibility: US Residents only
1. Leave a comment below by September 30, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
2. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram
Note: This post is sponsored by Straight Talk as I’m a Straight Talk Ambassador for 2014. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.