Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Did you know this year we’re celebrating 100 years of Mother’s Day? I’m giving away a $250 gift card to FTD!
On May 11, Mother’s Day will celebrate its 100-year anniversary. FTD is proud to be the only floral delivery service that’s been there from the start. In honor of the centennial and moms everywhere, they are looking for 100 Stories of Mom. You can submit your photos or quick videos online and then FTD will honor 100 Moms with a special bouquet of flowers too! It’s so easy to do.
SUBMIT the Story of your MOM to FTD.com here for her to be honored as 1 of 100 Moms!
I feel so lucky to have my Mom in my life. I say she’s taught me almost everything I know and I can’t imagine living life without her. As a kid, I felt like she set me on the path to success – from the simple things like making my bed to being persistent and never giving up on my dreams.
My Mom always believed in me even when times were tough and taught me that with hard work, no matter what the set back, I could achieve my goals. I hope I can inspire my kids on the right path in life like she did for me — right now we’re still working on getting them to make the bed!
I love this photo of my Mom and me on my very 1st trip to Disney World when I was 3.
It’s so great having my Mom be a part of my children’s lives too! I never had a grandparent around much growing up so I love that my kids get to be such a big part of my parents lives now. It’s joyful for everyone!
You can enter our $250 FTD gift card giveaway on ClassyMommy.com below. And don’t forget to also submit the story or video about your Mom on the FTD.com website too!
$250 FTD gift card Entry Guidelines – Must be a US Resident to be eligible to win
1. Leave a comment below by May 8th, 2014
2. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry: I’m hoping to win the $250 @FTDflowers from @ClassyMommy #100Moms
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram