Ready for Dragon Training Camp? Calling all fans of How to Train Your Dragon traveling internationally this year…… The Sheraton Macao Hotel is offering a new DreamWorks Dragon Adventure Package to celebrate the launch of the hotel’s Dragon Training Camp and the premiere of “How to Train Your Dragon 2.”
Toothless even pays guests a visit! Along with Viking heroes Astrid and Hiccup too.
The interactive Dragon Training Camp is geared toward children ages 4 through 12 and offers fun and creative ways for kids to learn how to “train their dragon.” Children will ultimately become junior “Dragon Trainers” by decorating their own armor and participating in aerobic training and other arts and craft activities.
DreamWorks Dragon Adventure at the Sheraton Macao Hotel Details
Highlights of the DreamWorks Dragon Adventure Package (valid for travel throughSeptember 30, 2014) include:
· Overnight accommodations in a Deluxe King or Twin Room – or upgrade to a themed DreamWorks Family Suite!
· Two tickets to Dragon Training Camp
· Shrekfast with the DreamWorks Gang! (themed breakfast with the characters)
· DreamWorks Experience Welcome Kit, featuring a dragon themed hand towel, welcome kit bag, neck pouch and photo frame
· Pricing starts at approx. US$232/night (based on double occupancy)