Bring on the Pixie Dust. The Disney Fairies franchise hits another home run. In stores today!
I previewed The Secret of the Wings
– the latest installment in the Tinker Bell movie series in early August. It was incredible. I adored it and a few weeks ago I was able to share an advance copy of this movie with my kids. They were wild for it too – this is 100% Classy Mommy Approved and add it to your movie wish list for the holiday season or buy a copy today.
We’re also giving away a Secret of the Wings
prize package to one lucky winner. See below for prizing and entry details.
Secret of the Wings
is magical, humorous and touching as Tinker Bell discovers sibling love and helps bring two worlds together. The audience will especially love that WINTER becomes a PLACE and not just a season in this film. The animation is incredible, the nature scenes are brilliant, there is humor that adults will appreciate and an emphasis on friendship and family that will leave everyone feeling good after the movie ends.
I don’t want to give it all away – but YES Tinker Bell discovers a long lost twin sister, Periwinkle who is a Winter Fairy that was born from the same laugh as Tink. They are sisters in every sense of the word and there is some serious wing magic to look forward to when the “twins” finally meet.
And please note the Tinker Bell movies are NOT just for girls – I promise boys will love them too as will the entire family. My son, Kyle is 4 years old has watched these movies with his big sister since he was about 18 months old he has loved every one of the Tinker Bell movies and both him and his 7 year old sister Kenzie give Secret of the Wings a RAVE review. They thought it was AMAZING and instantly begged to watch it again as soon as we finished seeing it.
Prizing detail for 1 lucky winner from US or Canada:
- 1 copy of the Secret of the Wings Flitterrific 4-disc combo pack (3D Blu-ray/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Download)
- 1 Secret of the Wings zipper pull
- 1 fairy-sized Secret of the Wings storybook pamphlet
My hildren love how the Disney fairies bring Nature to Life. I know that all the Tinker Bell movies have inspired my children to get in touch with the outdoors. My kids are always digging and collecting and wondering about the natural beauty around them. And they love to explain away the world’s mysteries from frost to morning dew to fall leaves to buds blooming thanks to Fairies. Daily they build fairy houses – I’m not kidding! This indoor movie time for any of the Tinker Bell movies has inspired hundreds of thousands of outdoor playtime in our household! And now with the season of winter coming center stage, I believe this will get my kiddos out in the ice and snow too as they’ll find new ways to play beyond just the sled and the snowman.
Enter to win by October 28th 2012:
Please leave a comment below by October 28th, 2012.
2. Like ClassyMommy on Facebook here and leave a comment telling me you liked our page
3. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
4. Tweet the following for an entry:
I’m hoping to win a the #SecretoftheWings giveaway from @ClassyMommy.
5. Daily Tweets allowed.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
After seeing Secret of the Wings, I’m wanting more more and more from Tinker Bell and her friends. This series can’t just end with Winter – there are so many more stories to tell. Disney has created an entire world that children and adults just want to learn more about – it’s so fun to be a fairy!
Disclosure: Thanks to Disney for sending us our own review copy of Secret of the Wings and for including us on the press junket for this film. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.