Yup. Hard to believe but it’s time to start talking holiday deals and Black Friday specials so you can best map out your shopping strategies for Black Friday. Take a peek at the highlights for Walmart’s 2014 Black Friday below to see what’s new and get a sneak peek a the Walmart Black Friday Ad 2014.
Are you a Black Friday shopper? Are you looking to score hot items for less? This year Walmart is having a whole new approach to Black Friday with literally FIVE DAYS of deals. I’ve outlined highlights below on specific hot sales and when these sales will run. As a Mom the electronics and the toys are big items that we’re always trying to shop on deal for holiday gifts.
Who else has a child asking for the ever popular Snow Glow Elsa doll?
Walmart Black Friday Ad 2014
Walmart’s 1 Hour Guarantee
1-Hour Guarantee – An Exclusive Offer for Walmart Customers
For the third year, Walmart is using its logistics expertise to deliver huge quantities of the hottest gifts with its exclusive 1-Hour Guarantee.
Customers in the designated areas of the store between 6 and 7 p.m. on Nov. 27 can purchase the gift they want and either take it home that night or receive it at a store before Christmas. The 1-Hour Guarantee is for the following items:
- 50” Class LED HDTV for $218 ($180 savings)
- Vizio 65” Class Smart LED HDTV for $648 ($350 savings)
- Apple iPad Mini 16GB with Wi-Fi for $199 with a $30 Walmart Gift Card ($70 value)
- Xbox One Halo “The Master Chief Collection” Bundle for $329 with a $30 Walmart Gift Card
- RCA 7” Google Play Wi-Fi Tablet for $29 (special buy)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Style on Straight Talk Wireless for $29 ($100 savings)
- LG Blu-ray Disc Player for $35 (special buy)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless Headphones for $149 ($130 savings)
- HP Intel Celeron Touch Laptop for $249 (special buy)
Walmart’s Five Days of Deals and What Items are on SALE and WHEN!
Thanksgiving morning – Parade Watch and Online Shop
On Thanksgiving morning, customers can get a jump on Black Friday shopping on Walmart.com with some of the same deals that will be available in stores that evening. In addition, there will be hundreds of online-only specials with free shipping to home. Some of the online specials include:
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Curved Smart TV for $1,298 ($900 savings)
- Neato XV-21 Robotic Vacuum for $269 ($160 savings)
- Dell 15.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop for $549 ($200 savings)
- Toshiba 2-in-1 11.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop for $299 ($130 savings)
- GoPro Hero3+ Silver Edition Camera for $249.97 ($50 savings)
- Canon Rebel TSi dSLR Camera 2-Lens Bundle for $699 ($400 savings)
6 p.m. on Thanksgiving – Deals for the Entire Family
In addition to the nine 1-Hour Guarantee items, the 6 p.m. event will be full of gifts for the entire family such as toys, pajamas, video games, movies, sheets and more. A few of the deals include:
- Cozy sleepwear featuring top characters from “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” “Frozen” and “Hello Kitty” for $4.50
- Disney “Frozen” Snow Glow Elsa Doll for $28.88
- Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle for $75
- Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Upright Vacuum for $199 ($150 savings)
- More than 100 video games including “Call of Duty” and “Grand Theft Auto” from $15 to $49.96
- Nearly 800 DVD and Blu-ray movies from $1.96 to $9.96
- PlayStation 4 with “Grand Theft Auto V” and “The Last of Us” games for $399
- Rachael Ray 15-piece Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set for $89
- Select 28” Plush toys for $10, including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mickey Mouse and Spiderman
- Keurig K40 Brewing System for $99 with a $25 Walmart Gift Card ($35 total savings)
- KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer for $229 with a $30 Walmart Gift Card ($50 total savings)
- Better Homes and Gardens 525-Thread Count, 100% cotton Sheet Set or a Hotel 800-Thread Count Cotton Rich Sheet Set for $25
- Boys and girls bikes from $19 to $69
8 p.m. on Thanksgiving – BIG Electronics Event!
From new technology such as wearables and Ultra High-Definition smart TVs to tablets, sound bars and streaming devices, Walmart’s 8 p.m. event will be full of brand-name electronics at amazing low prices. Some of the top deals include:
- A range of Samsung Smart HDTVs from 32” ($298) to 60” ($798)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Portable Speaker for $99.95 (savings of $100)
- Fitbit Flex Wristband for $69 ($30 savings)
- Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player for $25 ($10 savings)
- Vizio 50” Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV for $698 ($300 savings)
- Nabi 2 Nickelodeon Edition Wi-Fi Tablet for $99 ($80 savings)
- Nikon D3200 dSLR Camera 2-Lens Bundle for $499 ($50 savings)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 on Straight Talk Wireless for $249 ($200 savings)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7-inch Wi-Fi Tablet for $99 ($40 savings)
- Sony Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wired Subwoofer for $88 ($50 savings)
6 a.m. to noon on Friday, Nov. 28 – 30 Percent off Entire Categories
During Walmart’s morning event on Nov. 28, early-risers will get 30 percent off ALL music CDs and Monster High toys, as well as select, Samsung TVs and home audio products, Fisher-Price toys, Christmas trees, Christmas lights and Beauty and Personal Care gift sets.
Better Shopping Experience for Customers
Walmart is really committed with a plan in place to give their 140 million customers a better Black Friday shopping experience. Here’s some other new things that should really help beyond just spreading out sales over 5 days.
Wristbands for in-demand products like the Beats Pill, Nabi 2 Tablet and iPad Air will once again be handed out so customers don’t stand in line for a product that isn’t available.
Store maps that highlight where 1-Hour Guarantee items, wristband items, and other hot products like sheets, DVDs and kid’s clothing are located. Maps can be viewed on Walmart.com starting Nov. 18 and can also be accessed by customers on their mobile device during the 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. events Nov. 27. Printed copies of the maps will also be available in the store.
Store-specific crowd management and safety plans for each of Walmart’s more than 4,300 stores.