4 Ingredient Delicious Healthy Popsicles
The popsicles are a super simple combination of FOUR ingredients. Yes! That is it // Almond milk, one banana, Greek yogurt ( for these I used trader joes raspberry ) and peanut butter!
Here’s what you need to make 4 popsicles.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 small container raspberry Greek yogurt – to divide amongst the four.
- 1 banana
- 4 table spoons peanut butter
- divide your yogurt up between the 4 popsicle containers (this will end up being the top of the popsicle )
- in a blender, combine your 1 banana + 1 cup almond milk: pulse until smooth.
- then pour mixture over and fill up til about 80%
- place 1 table spoon into each container
- Stir around flavors
- freeze for one hour + then enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!
Want to see more stuff like this? Find me over at Piece Of Cait, where I share bits and pieces of life.. all the while balancing the blend of a sweet and healthy lifestyle!