Win it! I’m so excited to treat 1 lucky Classy Mommy with a 12 piece box of Fannie May Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.
We reviewed our very own box of Fannie May Berries and they were divine. I hosted Thanksgiving this year for my family, so to have these arrive was a total delight and meant I was able to avoid baking one more dessert dish too. All I had to do was pop open this box of gorgeous berries and share them with my guest on our dessert buffet table.
The Mint Meltaways were our favorites – delish combo of mint, chocolate and strawberry. Divine!
Fannie May Berries make an ideal hostess gift – whether you are traveling near or far. Fannie May Berries can be ordered and in the customers’ home within 24 hours and includes large, luscious berries that are hand dipped in 100% rich, smooth, Fannie May chocolate.
Fannie May Berries includes hand crafted indulgent flavor combinations including Sea Salt Milk Chocolate Caramel, Pink & White Champagne, Toasted
Coconut & White Chocolate (Trinidad(c)), Milk Chocolate Caramel & Nuts and Holiday flavors-Dark Chocolate Gingerbread, Candy Cane and
One (1) winner will receive:
12 piece box of Fannie May Favorites Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Visit the Fannie May Website http://www.fanniemay.com
Like Fannie May on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/
1 winner – eligibility for US resident addresses only – enter by 12/8/12.
1. Please leave a comment below by December 8th, 2012.
2. Like ClassyMommy on Facebook here and leave a comment telling me you liked our page
3. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
4. Tweet the following for an entry:
I’m hoping to win a the Fannie May Chocolate Covered Berries giveaway from @ClassyMommy.
5. Daily Tweets allowed.
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube.
7. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram.
Here’s Kenzie digging into a delicious berry on Thanksgiving!
Disclosure: Thanks to Fannie May Berries for providing sample berries to enjoy over Thanksgiving. As always all thoughts and opinions are our own.