When Mr. Peabody and Sherman hit theaters on March 7th, your kids won’t be able to stop talking about this adorable, talking dog and super cute family movie. You can turn this enthusiasm into a fun day with a craft project and let your kids learn how to draw Mr. Peabody just like the artists from DreamWorks! During my trip to DreamWorksin LA, I learned How to Draw Mr. Peabody in 10 Steps like the pros – and here’s the directions!
We’re also giving away a $50 Visa Gift card and Mr. Peabody prize package so you can take your family to the theater to see the movie!
How to Draw Mr. Peabody in 10 Steps
Follow these 10 simple steps:
If you’re an artist from DreamWorks, your finished product should look something like this:
Ok, so my Mr. Peabody drawing may appear to have a few problems, but coming from someone with little artistic ability, I was thrilled with my results. It took me less than 5 minutes. Your kids will probably have more success, so good luck!
Mr. Peabody and Sherman Giveaway
One (1) winner will receive:
- · $50 Visa gift card to see the film in theaters
- · 4-pack of Mr. Peabody & Sherman glasses and bow tie set
1. Leave a comment below by March 16th, 2014
2. Daily comments as daily entries are allowed.
3. Tweet the following for an entry:
I’m hoping to win the #MrPeabody prize package from @ClassyMommy @DWAnimation
4. Daily Tweets allowed.
5. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her YouTube Channel here. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on YouTube
6. Follow Classy Mommy Colleen Padilla on her Instagram page here. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Instagram.
Check out this trailer from the movie to find out why everyone is going crazy over Mr. Peabody!
Connect with Mr. Peabody Online!
Visit the official website
Like Mr. Peabody & Sherman on Facebook
Follow @DWAnimation on Twitter
This trip was courtesy of DreamWorks Animation and 20th Century Fox. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.